Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Late Updates.

Sorry you guys! I know that I haven't written in forever, which is funny because when I first started blogging I was really into it. Sadly I know that not many people read this, and I call home so often that it doesn't really matter. But here are some pics for all the guys out there. Let me tell you all first I went to Modena for a class trip and we went to the Ferrari factory, so I guess that you can say I took a lot of photos. There are only a few here, I am going to get my Flickr site set up and then you all can check it out. Also I have in there a picture of or group at a cheese factory.





Now here are some pics of Budapest. I wasn't a fan, as many of you already know. Yeah some of the pics are nice, I just wasn't "feeling" the city, end of story.





No comments:

Post a Comment