Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This One Is For Cate Gagliardo.

Hello everyone, I just wanna let you know that today this post is about the most important person/people in my life. First let my say Cate, Cater, Blue, etc. I love you! Always have and always will, so this post is a shout out to you! Hope you enjoy it.
So, Cate is my cousin. She stands at a graceful 5'3"-5'4", has long blonde locks of all different shades, she has eyes as blue and the ocean. And guys who read my post, I'm not sure if she likes long walks on the beach or candlelight dinners, but that doesn't matter because this fine lady is off the market, so sorry. Did I forget to mention that she is an accomplished horseback rider? I did didn't I, so sorry once again. Did I also mention that she can school you at school, oh yeah, not only is she one good catch, she is smarter then your family combined, no offense, it's just the truth. And don't let me forget fashion sense! She and her mom could run Vogue or Bazaar, if they wanted to, but when you have a life you live it. Did I mention that she is my best friend? No, I forgot, sorry...again. But it's true, I cannot help the fact this girl is just awesome! Thank the Lord I have her in my life.



Now for the other part, my family. This is just going to be picture of the people who mean the most to me. I don't have many pictures, but the ones that I do bring tears to my eyes, especially today.




1 comment: