Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blah Day.

Hello everyone. I'm sorry to say that I spent all day inside working on my paper for my business class, but I had a mental block all day. I tried to type it and nothing came to my mind. Sadly, the words that did hit my paper where a sheer disappointment. As they day went on I did sit out in the sun for an hour and read Twilight. Yes, I am reading it over again, I figure I have all this time to read it I might as well start the whole series over again. On the other hand, I had a blast at dinner. Grazia's cousin and her cousins boyfriend, Marco, ate dinner with us. They were so nice!!! I really wished that I remembered the girls name! But we had a really nice time, I figure that if people speak Italian slow enough I can understand almost everything they say, and they best part was that I did understand almost everything. We, meaning Grazia's cousin and Marco, talked the whole night about Marco wanting to visit the US, and work, and school and wine. And did I mention Alessandro and his friend had it out for everyone with the wine. Seriously! I mean I had one small glass of this amazing wine, which I never thought that I would like, but it is growing on me. But I finished my glass and they kept trying to re-fill my drink, really I had to keep on saying no! Only one glass!!! Jeez! And then Marco joked about how to Alessandro wine is a religion. Haha. Yep, so that was my day. Tomorrow I am planning on sitting on the roof all day and getting tan. I'm not going to the beach tomorrow because I promised Grazia I would eat lunch with her at 1PM. Well that is all, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment