Monday, June 15, 2009

Bonjour!

Hello all. It is me, Gia. Just wanted to give you all an update on what I have done and what I have made. Well firstly, I can't remember how many days back, but I made lasagne verde al forno, and for all the people who know me, well you know how happy I am, and I mean really really happy! Then I went to Provence, France for the weekend. It was simply amazing. If you have never been out of the country, go. If you have have never been to France, go. If you have never been to Provence, go. So, for the sake of saying it over again, it was really a lot of fun and you should go. I got some cool things in Provence. It was very hot in Provence, it was 100 degrees at 10AM, but we went to a cooler place, so no worries about heat stroke, even though I really thought that I was going to have one. Then today I made tortelloni with spinach and ricotta, let's just put it this way...heaven. Really. I know that this sounds weird, but when I learn to make something new and it tastes amazing, I always picture the same thing in my head: it's all of my family and friends at a table eating the meal and just truly enjoying the company that they are with. I have this picture in my head all the time, summer or winter, I just want all of my loved ones to come together and enjoy it. Just to be happy. Really is there any greater treasure on this planet? I didn't think so. Well here are some photos, I hope you enjoy them. Later!





6 comments: