Friday, June 26, 2009

Update.

Today I learned to make a new pasta sauce. You don't cook this pasta sauce, and that is what I like about it, it's just super super easy! After cooking I went and got some sun. Then I went to go to the bike store but sadly it was closed, instead I took a much needed sleep, seeing how I didn't really sleep last night. But while I slept let me say, I dreamt the whole time and I had one crazy dream. I woke up and took a nice shower, it felt very relaxing. When I take showers like that, I thank God for the ability to take a nice relaxing shower. Then I went and got some dinner. It was very very good. I had raw salmon with a little bit of olive oil and lemon on top, and then I had some spinach with a little bit of olive oil and lemon on top. Mmmm mmmm good. Well really that is all, wait wait wait, hold the phone, I forgot to say that it rained/thunder stormed today for about maybe 20 minutes. Well thats all, really this time. Have a nice day or night depending on where you are whilst reading this. Mahola.

No comments:

Post a Comment