Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Departure and the Arrival

Wow, so basically my day started on Monday, even though it is later in the evening on Tuesday. How you ask? Well, from the beauty of airplanes I made it to Italy in about 10 (gotta count lay overs). Let's just say that Lufthansa is one of the best airplanes I have ever flown on and that if you ever get the chance to fly from Munich to Italy on the Air Dolimiti take it. That was one of the most impressive flights I have ever been on. I could see all of the Dolimities and they were beautiful! So, then we got to Bologna, and this awesome cab driver took us to our awesome hotel. And then my mom and I went and got some gelato, I know I gave it up for lent! Then we walked around for about and hour and a half and now it is about 8:20PM and we have a dinner reservation for at 8:30PM so I gotta go. Adios!

PS: I started to read Twilight on the airplane...bad idea. I'm in love with it.

1 comment:

  1. Lufthansa is the best airline ever. Flying in to Munich is very fun, haven't done it since way back in the day with Nonnie....
    Oh good times.

    ReplyDelete