Monday, March 23, 2009

Don't Blame Me, Blame the Internet!

So sorry everyone! I know that I promised all of you that I would write in my blog every day or every other day, but sadly my internet doesn't work in the residenza. But on the other hand we have walked around the city a tone and I feel that I am getting my bearings on everything, but I till have my moments. On the other had we had our first Italian class today, and it was awesome! We did grammar for 2 hours but it was mostly talking, and then Jillian and Kristi and I are all in the same oral Italian class that lasts for 2 hours as well. But over the weekend I finished the book New Moon, from the Twilight series...AMAING! Katina I should have listened to you when you told me that I should have brought it with me to Alaska, but I personally prefer it here because it brings back some of America to me, and it simply is one of the best books that I have read, and I can't seem to pull my eyes away from it. I do have to say that the book was much better then the movie. Allora, I bought Eclipse and Breaking Dawn today after Italian class, and I am going to start reading after I finish my dinner. So I gotta go, and eat and then live my life vicariously through a book. Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment