Monday, March 30, 2009

Permit to Stay






So, today I woke up at the butt crack of dawn to go down into the city and meet Enrica to get my permission to stay for the nine months that I am in Italy. Jillian and Kristi also came with me, so that was nice. We went and had a huge lunch at Tamburini and I thought that it was ok, then Jillian wanted to get gellato at the Sorbeteria Castiglione, and then we walked all around Margherita park. It was beautiful. Then we walked up to the top of one of Castiglione, which goes out of the city up on to this nice hill, it was very pretty, we were able to see the whole city from the top. Then we walked back down and Kristi and I walked to Bobocrepe the best place to get a crepe in the whole city! mmmmm...good. Then Jillian and I met up again and took the bus back to the dorm, and then we went to the grocery store to get some things for the rest of the week, having decided that we are no longer going to waste money on going out all the time and eat nice salads and mangiamo tutti on la fruta! But that is all for now, a really happy and funny day. Adios for now.

PS talked to Nonnie and Nonno and Cate today, it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment