Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sick as a Dog

Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry for not writing for a couple of days. Just a yesterday I got sick, and now today I am in a huge fog from being so sick. I have a cold and crazy bad nasal congestion, but lets just say that there is nothing worse than not being able to hear what people say or not being able to respond because my voice is to horse.

On the other hand, I had a nice day yesterday. We started our CORE class and only had to go to half of Italian. So Max and I hung out and got "lost in the city" because all the other students had to go to some other place for permission to stay in Italy, I have to get mine later.

Made some headway on Eclipse, the third book from the Twilight series, very good. Sadly though, I couldn't really enjoy myself because the Italians who live next to us were blasting there music and talking insanely loud. But I popped in a NyQuil and went to bed, I was out once my head hit the pillow, I mean let me tell you! Whew! Best night of sleep I have gotten since I have been here!

But off to class today, I don't really know how I am going to survive. I feel like a drugged horse because I am so drowsy because I haven't gotten enough sleep this week. But, oh well. Until later, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment