Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Walking Around the City



Today waking up was really hard, like waking up after having too much salt and you feel all groggy and puffy...not good. We went down for breakfast and had some toast with jam and some coffee, simple yet good. Then Mom and I decided that we would walk to school because Bologna is really quite small. So on we went, I really just wanted to get lost in the city, personally I didn't care where we went, I just wanted to search out all that Bologna had to offer. On the other hand, Mom was crazy interested in finding were we needed to go on the map. We clashed constantly in a good way. Sadly though, Mom I hate to break it to ya, not the best map reader, good thing I am majoring in it, I felt like I had a better grasp on the situation most of the time. Then we found the school, or a small part of it, and wont you know it there was some sort of political rally going on. It was really cool, I think that is something that I am really going to like about Bologna, just the overall involvement with it. Then on the other hand one thing I wont be able to grasp is how when it is in the mid to high 60's Italians are running around in winter jackets and some even in furs, I really didn't want to offend anyone by taking my jacket off and walking around in a t-shirt, so I kept my jacket on. So then, we walked to some museum...eh, okay...then we walked some more. Mom and I eventually walked to a store picked up some food, walked back to the hotel, ate and rested. During our break I read more of Twilight...okay favorite book, well in the tops at least. Well that is all for now. Adios.

PS: If any of you are asking why on earth do I say adios at the end of every post and not ciao, then I am just going to say that you don't know me well enough, or I just don't use it with you. So no offense to those who I don't use it with, but is just something I say!

1 comment:

  1. Gia!!! I love you! And I can't believe you're in Italy for 99999999!!!!!!!!! months! Yay! Well, make sure you have LOTS of gelato for me because that's like what I lived off of when I was there :) And I can't wait to see you and hang out in Italia...ciao bella!

    ReplyDelete