Friday, March 27, 2009

Rest Day

So, not much to say about today. Jillian and I woke up at about 11:30am and read for the whole day. I know what you are probably thinking to yourself, how can we stay inside and read all day and when I am in Italy. Well, I am sick with a cold that leaves me feeling drugged up. And I also had some reading that I wanted to work on. I am now on the last book of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn, I do have to say that this book is getting quite crazy, even for me, so I am really going to have to see how it goes. On the other hand, Some of us are planning on traveling tomorrow, I heard flights are cheap and other stuff like that. But when I have an idea of where we might be going, I will inform everyone! But for now I am going out to dinner at a pizza place. Nice! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment