Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hey Hey Hey! I'm Fat Albert!

So, pretty much a boring day. I know, how can this be?!?! Well, it rained all day and was crazy humid, so Jillian and I decided to do some much needed laundry. We both read in the mean time and it was great. At one point is was kinda scary because Jillian lost her room key. But we got one from the front desk and then Kristi came down with Jillian's key later, not knowing that she had it the whole time. I put up a clothes line for Jillian and I to dry our clothes, but that is going okay I guess, it's really humid so you can only guess how long it will take for everything to dry.

On the other hand, last night Kristi, Jillian, Max, Lauren and I all went out to dinner. We tried to make it to Tony's but sadly they couldn't sit us until 10:30 and it was 9PM when we got there. Bummer! I had the biggest craving for some mad good lasagna verde al forno. But instead we went to this other place and it was okay, I got a calzone, eh it was okay. Then we went on and got crepes and it was bomb diggity! Dinner lasted until maybe 11PM and all I can say is I love sitting down and talking after eating, you know, just enjoying the company of friends. Time flies and it is fun.

But for today I finished the Twilight Series ending it with Breaking Dawn. The book is what 754 pages and I finished it in I think maybe 4 days. Snap! Fabulous!!!! Oh, I also talked to my old man today, just want a give a shout out to you Dad, and say thanks for reading my blog!!! Buddies 'till the end!

Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment