Sunday, March 15, 2009

Let's Go Shopping

So today was an epic day. We had a going away brunch for basically everyone in the family, me to Italy, Mike back to school, Dad to Florida, Mom to Italy with me, and much more. Then my mom and I went shopping. Meaning we went shopping for clothes for in Italy. That was really all that went on today. Bomb Diggity. And I was thinking I was going to be able to make it over to the cousin's house today one last time to say goodbye to some of my most favorite people in the world, sadly not possible. But at least I will see Maude-ey and Aunt Meg tomorrow before I leave. Cool, good, adios.

1 comment:

  1. All right dude, I decided to make a blog...doesn't mean I'll have anything interesting to say...but someday I will...check me out: jscarlett.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete