Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Alice is the Best Gelato Flavor!

So, I really want to get to bed early tonight so I decided that I would go ahead and write my blog before I even thought about doing any homework. Today was a very nice day, if I may brad, which I am, the temp had a high of 75 degrees, awesome. So today Kristi, Jillian, Lauren and I all walked to class. We were late for the lecture that we were being given, but we were still the first of our whole group to get there on time. Then we had Italian class, I love my new Italian grammar teacher but I love my oral Italian class so much more because I love learning to be able to speak the language. Then after class we had to decide if we wanted gelato or crepes, the general consensus was for gelato, so we went to this really awesome gelateria, which sadly I can't recall the name at the moment, but I had the best gelato I have had since I got here. I got una cestina con due gusti con Alice e mi dispiace perche non lo so il secondo gusti. What I said was I got a small con with two flavors, Alice and I'm sorry but I don't know the second flavor that I got. But when I got the Alice they put straight chocolate into the bottom of the cone and then the ice cream, and then for the second flavor it was vanilla or something like that with brownie pieces in it. Orgasmic, we are talking huge party in my mouth. While were eating the gelato we were talking about sitting down, but non of us could movie our feet to sit down, we just stood there eating this gelato that was like heaven on 7, if you know what I mean, think of every Christmas and birthday put together, an explosion of extreme happiness filled us all!!! AAAHHHH!!!!! So good!!! All I can say is thank goodness more people don't know about Bologna because then it would be so sad, I love it here, I love how nobody speaks English, and when you hear someone who does speak English it's just odd! I love it. Basically today was a heavenly day. Ahhhh...Oh, and I don't want to forget to mention that we are starting a running club and I am going to be the yoga teacher for a couple of the girls in our group who want to do yoga.

Oh and I was a little bored so I wanted to see how many miles I walk a day to get to class and the back to the residenza and I found out that I walk at least 3.8 miles a day. That might seem like a lot to some people but it is so easy to walk around this city that everything like that is becoming second nature. But I think that is enough for today, hope you all enjoyed. Adios for now!

PS: I would really love to leave all of you with the picture of the Sorbetteria sign (a very famous gelateria) and my dinner for tonight, and yes I made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment