Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Long Tuesday, Filled with Swine Flu Scare.

Hello, good afternoon everyone. Not much going on today, went to my first class at 10AM and then after class in between our two hour break a group of us went to H&M. I wanted to get some clothes for going out, but I didn't get any party clothes, instead I got a sweatshirt because I wanted comfort clothes. Then we went back for our city and democracy class, which I must say is the worst class ever, really it has no point. Then after our pointless class Max, Lauren and I all went to our service project. For two and a half hours we worked on translating posters into English. Then when all came home to the dorm and now I am watching this. But for now I am just going to wait for my parents to try and skype me. So 'night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment