Thursday, April 2, 2009

Human Rights Film Festival Day 2

Blah, blah blah...more rain! All of us slept in today, it was very very nice. Then Jillian, Kristi and I say an hours worth of short films. I am going to say that the short films were much better than the long ones, these were so much more dramatic, they also had great acting and they covered really depressing subjects. After the films we went to the Bombocrep, and today I finally asked the guy who makes our crepes, what his name is, it's Giuseppe. Such as nice guy, he always laughs when we come in to get our crepes because we go almost everyday!!!! Gotta stop! But they are so good!!! Then we went back to the movie theatre and watched the next round of films, they dubbed the movie in Italian and didn't have subtitles. Not really that good, but I am surprised at how much Italian I do know. Then all of our group walked back from the theatre together, and now I am writing this. Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment