Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I am a dreamer. Yes, a day dreamer.

So not much going on today. We had class at Prof Conley's apartment and that was fun. I found out that my color personality is Blue, I'm sorry to say that I don't have the actual writing of what a blue personality is like but I will get it from the girl in our group and then I will post it. Then after our meeting at Prof Conley's house we had to go to Italian class. I love Italian, but I feel like every time I get into that class I feel like I am going to fall asleep, so then I drink a ton of coffee and feel the shakes for the rest of the day. I guess that it is safe to say that caffeine is not good for me. After Italian class Lauren and I hung out and got some drinks (cap. for her coke for me). It was really nice just being able to sit and talk and watch people, on the other hand there were pigeons flying every where and I do have to say that part was not fun at all! Then we went and walked to dinner at Trattoria Tony's because it is Bailey's birthday today. That was nice and fun and so so good. Then we all walked to Bombocrep. Tony was working tonight so I asked him how he was doing, and we talked about our Easters, nice. Then Zack, John, Mike, Sarah, Lauren and I all walked back to the dorm and now I am writing this.

I feel that before I leave all of you, I should explain my title to this blog. Okay, so I have been reading this blog/website for the past week or two now and I have fallen head over heels for it and that is really all I can think about. It is really just this woman's life at home on a ranch with her husband and 4 kids. I just love how she writes in her blog, it's like a story. So now I constantly dream about living on a dude ranch and just being. You know it would fit in with my type Blue personality. As for now, adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment