Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Sunny in the City...Finally

What what a sunny day in Bologna?!?! I'll take it! First sunny day in Bologna in about six days awesome! All of the ladies went for a walk down town and it was just so nice outside that we all walked to the city instead of taking the bus. We were having difficulty trying to decide if we should sit down and get coffee or if we should get gelato or maybe even a crepe. Well Lauren and I went to Sephora so I could get myself Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs, and then we met up with the other girls in the little garden area. Well, that wasn't all we did, we did a lot of people watching and we no joke saw some young teenagers getting frisky in the park. Being the pervert that I am I had to catch some photos of it going down, or should I leave the rest up to your imagination.

Well, that is that! Then half of us ladies went and got crepes. I said hi to Giuseppe, the highlight of my day, may I say, what a funny guy! Then we went to the short films, and then we all went out to dinner together. Very good, very full and very fat. As for Jillian and I are going to watch a movie and digest our food. Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment