Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday.

So, didn't do much today. Just hung out. Did some much needed laundry of my pants and fleece jacket. We went to a discotheque last night, so sadly all of my clothes reeked to the high heavens of death. As for the discotheque, I am a techno freak! I love it, techno music that blasts so loud that you can feel it in your core, and then awesome strobe lights, so great! But I spent a good amount of time washing everything in my room, and let me tell you my blue jeans bled so much color it was amazing. I actually tried washing my jeans like my Mom did when she was in Rome for college, she used to fill the bath up with water and walk on them. So, for me I put them in a bucket with laundry soap and then let them sit, then threw them in the shower and just went at them like I was an Indian rock cleaner! Then I did the same to all the rest of my clothes. After cleaning the clothes I decided to clean the floors, and that was nice because our floors were dirty. Oh, I also talked to Marco and Michela and I am spending Easter with them at Michela's brother's house! Fun! And that is all for now, talk to you all later. Adios!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice.. I don't know if you ever heard of either of these two bands, but I hope you have.... One is MSTRKRFT, they just came out with a new album titled "hand of god", and then there's Justice, who's also amazing.

    Justice - D.A.N.C.E.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxP5YrpdQXU

    MSTRKRFT - Easy Love
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEfKBEWGQwg

    -Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go G, are you feet blue?

    ReplyDelete