Thursday, April 23, 2009

In The Morning

So, I do realize that I am writing this very early in the morning. I just got back from a discotheque, and it was cool, I do want to say that I did dance...a lot. But, to get to what I did today...I went to my CORE class and gave my presentation on what I am going to do for my final project. That was good, hopefully that idea works out well. Then I went to my last Italian class of the quarter! I have to say that that was the worst part of my day. I am going to miss my Italian class so much! All the great people in it: Hannes, Elena, Emilie, Julia, etc... Thank goodness I am going to Rivena with Jillian, Emilie and Julia, it is going to be so much fun! After class Max, Mike and I went to Eataly, and I bought some pasta and a pasta sauce. Mom, just a little FYI for you, this is where you, me and Valanna met Giorgio before we went and got coffee. Then Kristi and Yicete met up with us and we all took the bus back together. Jillian and I made dinner and watched a movie, then both of us got ready to go out, and then we did. That is all for now, adios!

2 comments: