Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nice and Sunny.

So, today I gave my project on Corporate Social Responsibility for my CORE. I think that it went well. Then went to my second to last Italian class. It really stinks that we are not going to have anymore Italian here. The kids in that class are just so awesome! After Italian class we all took the bus back to the dorm. Once we got back to the dorm I started to cook some veggies and finish others. Very good! On the other hand all the pesto is gone, it is now like I have a hole in my heart, bummer! Did all of my homework, writing this, and now I plan on watching a movie. Adios for now!

Oh the name of this passage is nice and sunny because it was nice and sunny today. I also think that high was 75 degrees! Sweet. 'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment