Friday, April 17, 2009

Photo-journal.

So, just to get this blog started I want to let all of my readers know that at the bottom of my blog you will be able to find my updated photos from my time here in Bologna. Now much going on here today, just did some stuff around the room, went to the Iper, looked at things I could do to my blog, did some random stuff, called my Dad and here I am now. Ta-Dah! I watched some videos on sharks and whales today - so fun! Only someone like me could enjoy the thought of shark week! But I think that I am going to try and watch a movie, I really don't think that is going to happen because Jillian is going to be going to bed in a little bit because she needs to wake up at 4:45AM, so I guess that should mean that should get to bed to because I am the only person with an alarm clock and I am going to have to wake her up. So I guess that is all for now, adios until later.

PS: At this moment I would give anything just to have the willpower that I truly need. I don't know what has happened to me in the past weeks, months or years but I can't say what is on my mind anymore and that is killing me! FML!!! FML!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment