Monday, April 13, 2009

O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?

Yes, I did go to Verona on Saturday. It was beautiful...Holy cow! Seriously that place is so different from Bologna. I think that I might like it that much more because when the young people walk around in their clothes they are dressed, in my opinion, more appropriately than in Bologna. All the people were dressed so nicely and it was so nice to be around people, who when I wear my best clothes they can still pull it off better then me. Does that make sense, can you understand what I am saying, I mean let me tell you I love dressing grunge just as much as the next person, but really? Come on! Put a little effort into your looks! Bologna needs a little help in that area, well mostly just a large amount of the young folk. But another thing that just throws me through a loop is when men nose piercing-s, especially older men. Gross, simply put, also rethink that look because it is aahhhhh!!!! So ugly!!! But on the other hand Verona did not have many grunge people so it was very appealing. Also, there were many very nice people in Verona, and the town was just very beautiful. All of the old architecture was so well kept.

Pretty! Right? I thought so too once I saw it. Plus it was just really fun hanging around the city. Like:





Okay, so the pics of my name being put on an apron, is really me getting an apron with my name on it. Surprise! Surprise! Gia got herself and apron with her name on it.
But then after going to Verona, I took the train to Milan to meet up with Marco and Michela for Easter. The train ride was fine, I had this very annoying little girl sitting next to me the whole time, but thankfully I slept through most of the trip. Then after the train ride I met up with the both of them and we all went to dinner and that was good.
Sadly writing posts after the fact is very less interesting, especially since I didn't keep a journal of the trip. But when I really start to travel I will write a journal and later put it in my blog, so none of you go without for too long.

But PS: Sorry if this blog sounds space-y, there was a lot going on in my room, like talking and trip planning. And I am also sorry if I left stuff out, after the fact just isn't as cool as in the moment. Plus, sorry I didn't write my blog for the last couple of days, I know how you all must be suffering. Also I am starting a photobucket thing and I will inform you all on it later. And then I will inform all of you on my future trips once I put them all in my calendar. As for now, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment