Saturday, April 18, 2009

Change is in the night air.

I long have felt that while I have been on this trip, I feel like I am most willing to change the way things are at night. Don't get what I am talking about? Why change of course! I feel like I need to change somethings, let go of the old and embrace the new. I feel that something new is waiting for me, I just need to be willing to let it happen. I had the whole day to myself and I realized something, well I have known for a while but truly refuse to accept the fact, that I am a very guarded person, who is more unwilling to try things then I let on, I am very set in my ways, traditional in a sense, extrovert and an introvert. I have an amazing ability to be able to think myself out of doing something. I feel like I am not really a risk taker, it's kinda sad in a sense. I mean I have gone and done some really cool things, but it was in those moments that made them so cool, in day to day life I am nothing like the wild and untamed person that I know is inside me. Don't get me wrong, when I say wild and untamed I don't mean drink a ton and strip in a bar, I mean take risks, let my guard down, be a yes person, etc... Get what I am saying? I just wanna not care about the little things. I care way to much and I think that it is getting in my way of doing what I really need to.

As for getting back to the not so personal blog, today not much happened. Did some work, cleaned some clothes, took a shower, talked to the family, cleaned (of course!), updated my blog, facebook-ed, etc... But that is all I really want to talk about for now, but until later. Adios.

2 comments:

  1. love the slide show, and love the mini on your title page

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. I'm gonna guess this is mom and it is your first time reading my blog, right? because the slide show is new, on the other hand the mini is not.

    ReplyDelete