Monday, April 6, 2009

Good Monday

Hey everyone! It's me again, just writing to let you all know what is going, and that is not much. On the other hand it was really nice to start going to Italian class again, to actually get out of my class and do something. We had a new Italian class today, and it is just a bunch of girls, you know full of endorphins. Thats all about that. Then Jillian, Kristi, Lauren, Mike and I all went walking. Jillian and Mike wanted gelato so they got some, and then the rest of us decided to go and get crepes from Bombocrep of course!!! Giuseppe was there with some fresh Mascarpone and it was so flipping good!!!! AAAHHH so amazing!!! Mascarpone and fragole is the best crepe in the world, I feel that if every person in the world had a crepe with mascarpone and fragole they would know peace! But we all had a really fun talk with Giuseppe today, we actually have the same phone, but he made fun of me because I don't have as many programs as he does on my phone. Then we all walked back and then Jillian and I went to the stroe to get food for dinner. I made some brussel sprouts and they were amazing, and then we had breaded pork and then we had some risotto to go along with it. All of it was very good. I actually got some cereal at the Ipercoop and it all looks so good, ooooh so excited for cereal. But here are some pics of the dinner that we made, mmmmmmm, so good.

1 comment: