Friday, April 24, 2009

First Friday with Class

Woke up kinda late today, which wasn't really a big deal. On the other hand, the whole class went to our city and democracy class from 2-4. Then Jillian, Lauren, Mike and I all walked around this other part of the city that we have never been to for about an hour. That was nice, we found a Patagonia out here, crazy! Then we came back to the dorm and Jillian and I went to the store. Let's just say never ever ever ever!!!!! go to the Ipercoop on a Friday at around 6:30PM it is HELL! Worse it is Pandora's box, it was the most insane grocery store I have ever been to in my life. If you think that your local Dominicks, Jewel, Safeway, etc. is anywhere near as bad as this, I can prove you wrong. Really quickly imagine going to the grocery store around Thanksgiving or Christmas and the grocery store is crowded but you can still move around. Well, I had a basket in my hand and I had to wait in line to walk through the fruit section! AAAHHH!!! INSANE!!! But Jillian and I both made it out okay. Then we came back and I made some dinner. Pasta with tomato sauce and ricotta cheese...soooooo so so so good! Here are some pic of the journey that we took and of the pasta. Adios for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment