Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pasta con Pesto

Yeah not much to say about today except for way to many classes. We had 9 hours of class today, personally I think that is crazy. But the up side of today was that Kristi, Jillian, Lauren and I all went and got gelato...again. This time I can't tell if it was better then last time or if this new gelatoria is blessed with an amazing gift. But the flavors that I got today was of course Alice, which is mascarpone with white chocolate and then chocolate sauce on the bottom of the cone. Then the second flavor was Cinatour ( I'm not 100% sure about this one so please don't quote me on this) but this type was AMAZING!!! Ricotta with lemon zest and some type of lemon-y crunchy cookie mmmmmmmm so so so so good. Let me tell you this is the life out here in Bologna! Thank you God for the Bolognese!!!! Also, I just wanna thank the world for making language school! I love my teachers! AH!!!! But on the other hand I talked to the family today. Loved it!!! Talked to my mom, and we went over banking stuff because I am going to be doing some impressive traveling soon. Then I talked to my Nonnie and she told me about this dream that she had with me in it, cool. Then I talked to my Dad, and that was awesome...as always! Then when I was making dinner of pasta with pesto, Cate called and we talked for a while. I think that everyones ears were burning because I keep on thinking of Easter and how I am not going to be with my family, but I will be with my friends...in Italy...walking around the porticos in Bologna, so really don't feel bad for me! But that is about it that happened for today, I think I am going to put on my pj's relax and watch a movie. So, adios for now.

PS: Sorry I didn't post anything last night, I was to tired and I was making traveling plans. But here are some pics for everyone. There is me and Giuseppe and then some randoms of Bologna and Bombocrep.



No comments:

Post a Comment