Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday, Monday, Monday!

Once again, not much going on over here in Bologna. Woke up at 6:30 to see about going for a run with Jillian. Sadly, it had rained the whole night and the path we wanted to go running on is a dirt path, so we decided that that would not be the best of ideas. So instead Jillian and I walked to class today, that was nice, we walked past a smoothie place here in Bologna. Heaven on seven is what I was feeling when I saw that. It is a confirmed yes for visiting this place tomorrow for lunch before our Italian class. So, we went to our last Monday of Italian class, kinda sad. Today class just seemed to fly by, and then at break we found out that our later class was cancelled, YES! I mean, oh no...no, no, no...yesssss! Then Jillian and I walked to try and find Prof Conley. We went to the school and she wasn't there so we walked to her house, she was there. When we were talking to her we figured out that Jillian and I are not going to be partners but we are both going to do different project for our final project. That, I feel, is better for me because I have my whole project figured out in my head. Nice! But then we went out for this dinner thing that our Italian school had put together. It was really fun and nice. Then Jillian and I walked back to our dorm together and worked on homework. And that is about it for today, adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment