Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday is Pace Day.

So today was really nice. I got to sleep in until like 10AM. I don't know what it is here about Bologna, but I can sleep forever! FOREVER!!! Then I decided to watch some of Homeward Bound, you know the movie about the two dogs and one cat who get lost trying to return home. Names of dogs: Shadow, the golden retriever, and Chance, the mutt, the cat is names Sassy. So Basically I only made it through 20 minutes before I gave up because Shadow is the best, I mean what a character, a true golden retriever. Really, the only way you could understand why I am so in love with Shadow is because he reminds me of my dog, Lance, who sadly is no longer with us. But just what a great movie. So then I went to all of my classes today, which totaled in one. After our class, Lauren, Max and I all went to our service learning project for Pace (Peace). It was nice, we have to translate posters from Italian to English, nothing special. On the other hand, what is special is there fair trade food section in this building. The food section is really small, but so so cool. Then all of us left and Max and I headed to meet Jillian, Kristi, Saranella (name/spelling?) for aperitives at some restaurant. Then we all came back to the residenza. Now I am writing this. That is all for now, 'night.

PS: Now I am going to finish Homeward Bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment