Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday is my lay day.

Today I woke up at 7:10AM and took a shower. One of those nice showers, you know the one where you bought an exfoliating mitt just so you can...exfoliate. Well, I did and then I did some more. I took a nice long shower and exfoliated every single inch of my body, and it felt oh so good. Then I took my oh so squeaky clean body and lathered large amounts of soap into my oh so dehydrated skin, and that also felt quite cleansing. Now having every inch of my body exfoliated and quenched with lotion, I blew dry my hair and pulled myself together. Oddly enough, I realize now how in depth this blog has been since I started writing it so I am going to pull back just a little. Took the bus to our class today with Kristi, Jillian, Yicete and myself. Then after our first class we all meet up at our Italian class. Today I was just so tired that sadly I had to miss Italian. I know Mom and Dad that you don't pay for me to not go to class, but I was so tired that I could barely keep my eyes open in the class before that, so I felt that it wold be fair for the rest of the class to have to suffer because I couldn't stay awake. But I did attend my last class of the day, which I am not going to lie, I just don't care for. We watched two movies and the first one was fare but, on the other hand, the second one was terrible! When you think that documentaries cannot get any worse, there is always that one that just pops up outta nowhere. After class we all took the bus back and now I am here writing this, to of course all of my blog readers. That's all for now, adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment